USAF™ MT 600 Watt silo disinfector
The USAF™ MT 600 Watt is our most powerful ultrasonic transmitter and is recommended for use in the last silo, which is often the day supply tank. When this MT6 is used in the last tank, it guarantees the best quality irrigation water to the plants/flowers. Tests have shown that this transmitter even renders ToMV and ToBRFV viruses harmless. These tests were done by a renowned test garden and gave excellent results in combination with a small dose of regular hydrogen peroxide. (35%) It goes without saying that this transmitter also renders all algae, biofilm, bacteria, fungi, viruses, nematodes and mites harmless.
Optional waterproof switch box
The USAF™ MT600 can be supplied with a watertight switch box if required. This cabinet is equipped with 6 groups and a signal lamp. (If unexpectedly one of the six transmitters should switch off, this will be immediately clear. The other 5 transmitters will continue to do their work, the disinfection of the water in the silo never stops when using an MT 600 Watt.
Benefits of our USAF™ ultrasonic transmitters:
- USAF™ transmitters combat algae in the entire basin 24/7 365 days a year
- USAF™ transmitters not only fight algae, they also kill biofilm, bacteria, fungi, viruses, mites and nematodes. (Effect depends on strength)
- Filters and drippers clog much less often or not at all
- Nebulisers clog up less or not at all
- Pipes in the greenhouse also stay much cleaner
- USAF™ transmitters require much less energy than a UV unit or a heater
- USAF™ transmitters can handle the entire water stream, including the fresh water stream
- Environmentally friendly, as less or no H2O2, sulphuric acid or other agents are required
- USAF™ ultrasonic transmitters are maintenance-free
- The size of the pool does not matter, several transmitters can be installed.
- The transmitters can never be blown out of a basin or a silo
- The performance of the USAF™ transmitters does not decline with time
- No additional maintenance costs
- All our customers, but really all our customers, are satisfied with the operation!
- Last but not least, the transmitters save growers time and money. How? We will be happy to explain it to you in a personal meeting.
Would you like more information? Send us an email email@example.com or call us at 085 -0231097We are happy to help!