Better growth, bigger fruits and faster harvesting
For greenhouse horticulture, we supply environmentally friendly transmitters for use in basins, silos or (drain) tanks. Our transmitters greatly improve the quality of the irrigation and drain water. Plants that do not have to spend energy fighting hostile micro-organisms grow faster and often also deliver a better product faster.
Algae and biofilm
Our transmitters are very effective in combating algae and biofilm. Clogged filters and pipes are soon a thing of the past with the use of ultrasound. Transmitters can be placed in already polluted basins, silos or tanks and depending on the degree of pollution, the water will soon be clear and the existing biofilm will be reduced or disappear. Our single transmitter, the USAF ST 60watt, fights algae on a surface area of ca. 1.000-1.250m2 and the USAF DT 100watt fights algae and biofilm on a surface area of 1.250-1.750m2.
Bacteria, fungi and viruses
Our heavier transmitter the USAF DT 100watt also fights bacteria, fungi and viruses. The cavitating ultrasonic transmitters cause membranes of pathogens to rupture, this will cause them to die. Any additional techniques to control viruses become much more effective. When cavitating ultrasonic emitters are used, the use of chemicals can be reduced. Fertilisers in recirculation are retained.
If the water is heavily polluted or if you want to prevent the spread of germs, multiple transmitters can be placed. We only place multiple transmitters in the last silo and where the water stays for at least an average of 6 hours, so that the best and cleanest water goes into the greenhouse. If necessary, an addition of hydrogen peroxide could offer an accelerated result.
Why cavitating ultrasonic transmitters?
- The size of the basin is not an obstacle, several units can be installed
- Even in case of heavy soiling, several transmitters can easily be (temporarily) installed
- Cavitating ultrasonic transmitters cannot be blown away by a storm
- In addition to algae and biofilm, bacteria, fungi, viruses, mites and nematodes are also combated.
- No decline in performance over time
- Environmentally friendly as less pesticides are needed
- Fast payback time due to the fact that chemical substances can be greatly reduced
- Proven technology (reports and studies are available)