USAF™ DT 100 Watt dual basin and silo transmitter
The USAF™ 100 Watt is a dual ultrasonic transmitter, which fights algae and biofilm on a surface area of approx. 1,250m2 - 1,750m2. The transmitter also kills bacteria and fungi. The transmitter definitely has an effect on viruses, nematodes and mites, but only in the vicinity of the transmitter heads. The effect of a transmitter also depends on the condition of the water in question; the cleaner the water, the further the sound waves can combat the micro-organisms.
Benefits of our USAF™ ultrasonic transmitters:
- USAF™ transmitters combat algae in the entire basin 24/7 365 days a year
- USAF™ transmitters not only fight algae, they also kill biofilm, bacteria, fungi, viruses, mites and nematodes. (Effect depends on strength)
- Filters and drippers clog much less often or not at all
- Nebulisers clog up less or not at all
- Pipes in the greenhouse also stay much cleaner
- USAF™ transmitters require much less energy than a UV unit or a heater
- USAF™ transmitters can handle the entire water stream, including the fresh water stream
- Environmentally friendly, as less or no H2O2, sulphuric acid or other agents are required
- USAF™ ultrasonic transmitters are maintenance-free
- The size of the pool does not matter, several transmitters can be installed.
- The transmitters can never be blown out of a basin or a silo
- The performance of the USAF™ transmitters does not decline with time
- No additional maintenance costs
- All our customers, but really all our customers, are satisfied with the operation!
- Last but not least, the transmitters save growers time and money. How? We will be happy to explain it to you in a personal meeting.
Would you like more information? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 085 -0231097We are happy to help!