USAF™ ST 60 Watt basin transmitter
The USAF™ ST 60 Watt is a single ultrasonic transmitter for use in basins, combating algae on a surface area of approx. 1,000m2 - 1,250m2. In the vicinity of this 60 Watt transmitter, biofilm, bacteria and fungi will also be combated, although this effect is somewhat limited. The operation of an ultrasonic transmitter also depends on the condition of the water concerned, the cleaner the water, the further the sound waves will reach and the micro-organisms will be combated. The water becomes cleaner the longer a transmitter is at work in the water.
Benefits of our USAF™ ultrasonic transmitters:
- USAF™ transmitters combat algae in the entire basin 24/7 365 days a year
- USAF™ transmitters not only fight algae, they also kill biofilm, bacteria, fungi, viruses, mites and nematodes. (Effect depends on strength)
- Filters and drippers clog much less often or not at all
- Nebulisers clog up less or not at all
- Pipes in the greenhouse also stay much cleaner
- USAF™ transmitters require much less energy than a UV unit or a heater
- USAF™ transmitters can handle the entire water stream, including the fresh water stream
- Environmentally friendly, as less or no H2O2, sulphuric acid or other agents are required
- USAF™ ultrasonic transmitters are maintenance-free
- The size of the pool does not matter, several transmitters can be installed.
- The transmitters can never be blown out of a basin or a silo
- The performance of the USAF™ transmitters does not decline with time
- No additional maintenance costs
- All our customers, but really all our customers, are satisfied with the operation!
- Last but not least, the transmitters save growers time and money. How? We will be happy to explain it to you in a personal meeting.
Would you like more information? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 085 -0231097We are happy to help!