Double basin transmitter USAF DT 100watts
The USAF DT 100watts
The USAF 100watts is a double ultrasonic transmitter, this transmitter combats algae and biofilm in an area of approx. 1,000m2. In addition, this transmitter also effectively kills the bacteria and fungi present. The transmitter has an absolute control effect on viruses, nematodes, and mites, but only in the vicinity of the transmitter heads. The operation of a transmitter also depends on the condition of the relevant water, the cleaner the water, the further the sound waves can combat the micro-organisms.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Transmitters:
- Transmitters continuously combat algae throughout the basin, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Transmitters not only combat algae, but also biofilm and even bacteria, fungi, viruses, mites, and nematodes in the vicinity of the transmitters are killed. (effect depends on the strength)
- Environmentally friendly, because less or no more H2O2, sulfuric acid, or other agents are required.
- The USAF transmitters are maintenance free
- The size of the basin does not matter, several transmitters can be placed. (Tip: if you’re going swimming in the basin, first turn off the transmitters, you will not hear anything above water, underwater there is a lot of noise ;-))
- Transmitters can never blow away, the transmitters float on buoys.
- The effect does not decrease with time.
- No additional (maintenance) costs.
- Filters, pipes and immersion heaters are much less likely to clog.
- Last but not least, the transmitters save time and money. How? We would be happy to explain this to you during a face-to-face meeting.
Would you like more information? Send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 085 -0231097, we are happy to help you!